Life, As I Know It

Life, As I Know It

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Explanation and Lessons Learned

I know it's probably a little weird to have so many blogs on spiritual subjects, but I must say that I believe every word I've written on each subject. I hope people aren't bored by them--I had to write them for my New Testament class, but I will probably be continuing to write them (although not quite as often) because it has really helped me to strengthen my testimony to write them. I love the gospel and I want to live it more fully in my life and writing about it helps me to live life the way I want to.

This semester is coming to a rapid close (as I can tell by how much work I've been doing the past few days) and I just want to step back and look at what I've learned. Lesson number one: don't procrastinate. It's really hard to write six blogs and nine papers in three days. Lesson number two: make the most of my opportunities. I am only now realizing what amazing professors I have. It's making me a little sad to have to leave their lectures behind even though I will probably have just as good of professors next semester. Lesson number three: being stressed out doesn't mean I have to skip out on activities with family. I have had a huge work load lately and it's made me hide away by myself in a room and it wasn't until a couple of days ago when I spent the day with my sister that I realized how much I was missing out on. I just need to schedule myself better so I can more fully participate with my family.

No comments: