Life, As I Know It

Life, As I Know It

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Life of the Unemployed

So, I graduated from BYU a couple of weeks ago. That was cool :) However, what was not cool was that by doing so, I basically quit my job. My job at the library was a student job and since I am no longer a student, BYU decided to give me the gift of being unemployed along with my diploma. How thoughtful. Don't get me wrong, it will be great fun to get a "real" job, but until the time comes when companies finally realize I am indispensable to their success, I'm out of luck. My job this last little while has been job searching. That's not fun.

2 comments:

Jes said...

congrats on graduating, Kimber!!! that is exciting, although being unemployed is definitely not! good luck on the job hunt, what is your degree in?

Libby said...

Kim! You haven't blogged in ages. So glad to see you back in the blogging world.

I feel like the library took a huge hit when you graduated. I think that will forever be one of my favorite jobs. Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll find a job.

p.s. Paul and I started a blog so I'm not using my old one anymore. you can "follow" us at thehannibalfamily.blogspot.com

keep up the blogging!