Life, As I Know It

Life, As I Know It

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good Day, Sunshine

Finally!!!! I can see the sun and feel a little warmth! I spent part of the day today in my backyard with my cousin painting our beam for our family room and I actually got a little sunburned!!!!! It's not like I was out there for forever either! This is glorious. Sure, I'm not the biggest fan of sunburns in general, but this one is the first of the season plus, it's not too bad--at least I'm not feeling anything but warm yet :) We did a lot of work today and now I'm actually at work, but it's been such a great day!! I had a sleepover with my cousin last night. This morning we went and bought New Moon. Uncle Ken came and installed our new bookshelves and we got them all decorated and looking cute. We dusted the upstairs. We painted the beam. And we saw a lot of sunshine!!!!!!!! I love it.

No comments: