Life, As I Know It

Life, As I Know It

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Protection

Over the past week and a half I have had many events occur in my life that were a little out of the ordinary for me. For one thing, I went with my sister and two of my neighbor friends to visit my other sister in California. We drove through the night on our way there and we drove through a blizzard on the way back. Then again, this past weekend I drove with some other people in my family and met my sister from California halfway between us to exchange cars, becuase I am buying her car from her. On the way there we had to deal with tremendous wind--wind which had blown over three semis that we passed. And on top of that I had a lot of end of the semester schoolwork to do. But somehow I made it through it all. Throughout these experiences it struck me again and again how important this life is. We're here for a purpose and when we keep that purpose in view (whether it be increasing in knowledge through schoolwork or building a testimony of the Gospel) the Lord will take care of us in whatever way we need. I saw that when we had troubles on the road. Those two drives were the two scariest drives I've ever been on, but I felt protected the whole time.

No comments: