Life, As I Know It

Life, As I Know It

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Chaos of Life

Life has been crazy! My PE class is now over, my Physical Science lab only has two more weeks left, and the rest of my classes seem to be aware of my extra time and are assigning me more than ever! Lucily, one of the biggest assignments I have right now will be over and done with by tomorrow at 1! And that is my last paper for that class! However, there always seems to be bad that comes with the good. Because of the economy, the restaurant where I have been working has had to close, so I am once again looking for a job! I hate looking for jobs. Hopefully, I'll get one soon and then I can go back to having a little order again! Also, I voted in my first presidential election on Tuesday!! That was fun, but I'm not entirely satisfied with the way various offices have been filled. Well, as is probably apparent in this blog, my thoughts as of late have been very chaotic and I'm sick of it! I'm definitely ready for Thanksgiving break!

No comments: