Life, As I Know It

Life, As I Know It

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My classes rock. I get to read a lot of kids books, do little kid dances, and create a picture book based off of a kid's song. Basically, I like homework. Everyone should be jealous :)

Update on my family: Zach is married and on his honeymoon, Brooke is leaving on Oct. 7th on her way to her mission in Dallas, Texas, and Kami received her call to Montevideo, Uruguay and will be leaving on January 7th and going to the Argentina MTC! I am still doing nothing, but at least I am having fun in the process.

Tonight wasn't the best night ever since I went to the football game and we lost 58-24 to Florida State, but attending the game in and of itself was still fun. And it's bound to get better tonight since I get to go home in 35 minutes and watch Wednesday's episode of So You Think You Can Dance, which I am completely addicted to. Yes, it's that bad. It's just like Kayla and Kupono's Mia Michaels dance last season :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Kim!

I hope you're doing okay. I just wanted you to know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I think you are a beautiful girl - inside and out, and I KNOW that you are strong and get through these tough times. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you, even if it's just to talk. Seriously.

Love ya!

Amber